Top Questions about nabi Shop
- 1. What happens when I submit an order?
- 2. How can I check on the status of my order?
- 3. What are your hours of operation?
- 4. Can my order be modified after it's been placed?
- 5. What are the payment options on nabi Shop?
- 6. Does nabi Shop charge sales tax?
- 7. Why do I need to pay a recycling fee?
- 8. What is nabi Shop's shipping policy?
- 9. What is nabi Shop's return policy?
1. What happens when I submit an order?
There are several steps between you confirming your purchase and receiving your items. We try to keep you up to date with a series of emails:
- a. Order Confirmation : This email provides a summary of all the items on your order, and confirms the payment was processed successfully. If you want to do any changes on your order, this is the right time! Call 1-855-363-NABI and we will help you.
- b. Preparing for Shipment : Our fulfillment center will start preparing your order. If the order is received before noon PST, it will ship that same day. Otherwise it may ship the next business day.
- c. Order Shipped : The carrier picks the order and provides us with a tracking number. We will send you an email with that information. Please note that sometimes it may take few hours for the tracking number to be active.
2. How can I check on the status of my order?
In addition to the email updating you about the order status tracking, you can always do that in the Purchase History section inside My Account.
If purchased as a guest, you won't have access to My Account. You can always register an account here. If you use the same email address you provided as contact information when checking out, your order will show.
3. What are your hours of operation?
nabi Shop is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
If you need help with your order, you can call nabi cares at 1-855-363-NABI. Their hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 7 PM Eastern Time (except holidays).
4. Can my order be modified after it has been placed?
We can change your order details before you receive the email "Order Preparation Confirmation". Sometimes we may be able to change it before we send you the shipping confirmation email, but it may be impossible because this means stopping the operations to find your packing slip or your package in a pile with many others. If you have a change to make, please call us as soon as possible!
5. What are the payment options at nabi Shop?
nabi Shop accepts payments from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal. We also offer financing for orders over $199.99
To ensure your payment is processed successfully, here are some common errors to avoid:
- a. Troubleshooting at Checkout : Make sure you have the correct Card Type, Account Number (no spaces or dashes) and Security Code. If your credit card at checkout is not accepted but everything seems to be correct, call the card issuer's customer service number on the back of your card. Your credit card company may need to speak with you before they authorize your purchase.
- b. Billing Address : Please ensure that the billing addresses on your order matches the information on your credit card account. If you have recently moved or are unsure whether you receive your credit card statement at your work or home address, please contact your card-issuing bank using the number on the back of your credit card to confirm.
- c. Daily Spending Limits for Debit Cards : Most debit and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of an order, even if there is enough money in an account. When using a debit card, funds are immediately reserved in your bank account at the time you place your order. Please consult your card-issuing bank for information about your daily spending limits if you are having trouble placing your order.
6. Does nabi Shop charge sales tax?
Prices displayed on our site are exclusive of taxes. Final sales tax will be calculated and charged on checkout.
Sales tax is added for items shipping to some states only. Rates vary depending on your county.
7. Why do I need to pay a recycling fee?
As of January 1, 2005 California requires consumers to pay an Electronic Waste Recycling fee on some electronic purchases. The types of products that we are required to collect this recycling fee include our tablet computer devices. This fee only applies to orders shipped within California. The actual amount of the recycling fee will vary, based on the screen size of the product when measured diagonally, as follows:
- Greater than 4" and less than 15" -- $3.00
- Greater than or equal to 15" and less than 35" -- $4.00
- Greater than or equal to 35" -- $5.00
1. How does nabi Shop ship products?
nabi Shop ships products every business day. Every order received by noon PST is processed to be shipped that same business day.
If the order is processed after noon PST, or we had a big volume of orders, your items may be shipped the following business day.
2. Where does nabi Shop ship?
nabi Shop can ship items within the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, United States territories and APO/FPO.
There are different shipping methods available based on shipping address. You will see these options at checkout.
1. What is nabi Shop's return policy?
We accept returns and exchanges for unopened products returned within 30 days of the purchase.
If you want additional information, please check our Return Policy here. Or, if you have additional questions please contact our nabi cares team at 1-855-ASK-NABI.
2. How do I return an item?
We want you to absolutely love your nabi Shop purchase.
If you would like to return or exchange an item, please contact our nabi cares team at 1-855-363-NABI. Please note that not every item is returnable but we will do everything we can (within reason) to help.
1. I already have a nabi account, can I sign in?
Your nabi Account is not linked to your nabi Shop Account. You will need to create a nabi Shop Account to access My Account on nabi Shop.
2. What if I forgot my password?
Simply go to the Sign In page and click on "Forgot Your Password?" Follow the on-screen instructions in order to reset your password.
3. How can I change my email preferences?
Visit the section Email Preferences in My Account.